Journeying through high school is no easy feat. It’s often a moment of personal growth, filled with all sorts of challenges. At MPC Youth, we want our youth to go the distance! To know God through Jesus Christ and to enjoy living for him throughout high school and beyond. With this in mind, it’s our hope that we would reach this by growing followers of Jesus Christ in partnership with parents. We hope to do this by forming a diverse ministry that caters for both our youth and their parents.
For our youth:
- Gathering in growth groups to study God’s word.
- Opportunity to invite friends to hear about Jesus Christ.
- Moments for connecting with friends.
For our parents:
- A quarterly parent prayer group to pray for the ministry and youth.
- Opportunity for a pastoral conversation and prayer.
- Seminars on discipling and evangelising your teens at home.
If you’re a youth, or a parent of a youth, you’re really welcome. We pray that God might be at work in you, and in us, so that we might glorify him together in our lives! If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.
Sam Hemming (Youth Pastor)
Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith.